sillyclock.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Strength to Carry on

Hi guys.

Time flies.
Our 2 years in B2,
Are over…
All e laughter, all the fun we had,
Have become our memories.
Hope that you’ll keep these
Memories deep in your heart.
Then, 20years laer, you will tell this
To your children
‘I enjoyed my secondary school days.
Still remember,
My class is always untied,
Classmates are friendly and understanding
Teachers are pleasant

…’

Look forward to a better year ahead of us (:
No matter which class you will be arrange to,

Jus know that God has a plan for us all.
All you have to do is to put all trust in him.

For in Jeremiah 29:11-12 it said:
“For I know I have for you,
Plans to prosper and not to harm you,
Plans to give you a hope and a future.”




No comments:

Followers

About Me

i am jesus's girl! know how to solve 3x3 rubics cube loves orange/purple/black is very BLUR love the piano+guitar wants to master the skill of teleporting so she will never be late (: